Having a long track record of developing products for our own businesses, we tend to focus on business objectives and real-life balance between technical excellence and financial sustainability. Approach we take towards our clients' software development, includes:
- Business analysis: we try to figure out where, how exactly, and with which features our target software is intented to be used
- Technological analysis: which technologies are most appropriate to resolve business tasks
- Planning and estimating: planning a sequence of milestones which reflect business needs and allow to monitor project's progress up to date.
- Development: we like to think of our development process much like Navy SEALs think about important things in their business - we code, communicate and move (along the specification). There's not much of any fancy agile ideology - we just get things done, fast and smooth.
- Deployment and integration: real-world projects require engineering assistance till the very last moment. A qualified team of system administrators will assist in migration, adaptation and further integration of created products into customer's infrastructure.